Innovative, rapidly-developing Digital and Technology focused Financial Services company
About the Development Manager Role:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Development Manager to a digitally innovative and technology led organisation in London. Currently undergoing a massive digital transformation project and growing their in-house function and digital platform, the business is looking for an innovative, dedicated Development Manager to manage their team of developers across three sites.
The Responsibilities of the Development Manager:
- Successfully launch and maintain the functions across the business of the software development.
- Continually improve the quality of projects and performance by adhering to best practices.
- Improve capability and drive training and better team engagement and identity
- Offer their expert guidance and advice, technical know-how and experience to their team.
- Proactively take ownership for the quality of their own delivery of and that of their team.
- Monitor and manage your team of developers and utilise their skills to optimise delivery.
- Work with and support various roles including Senior Developers, Head of Architecture, DevOps manager and Procurement Manager.
- Be an integral part of constructing the company’s Strategic plan.
- Motivate and lead your team through your pioneering vision and goals.
The successful candidate's skills/ experience:
- Experience managing large development teams and projects.
- A strong strategy and enterprise focus across all development
- Have a background in Front End and Back End development
- Experience working in an Agile Development
- Working knowledge of Cloud (AWS, Azure)
Experience working with the following stacks: React, Angular.js and/or Node.js
- Recruitment knowledge with regards to developing and managing teams.
Thank you for considering an application to our vacancy. By proceeding to submit your CV for this role, you are providing your consent that your CV and the personal information you provide can be collected, stored securely on our database and processed by Strategic People on behalf of the Client and their vacancy. You agree that the details you provide may also be used for future recruitment activity by Strategic People should there be a vacancy that is suitable for your skills and experience, and that you can be contacted accordingly. You are aware that your data can be deleted at any point from our database at your request, and you will no longer be eligible for consideration of any vacancies Strategic People may have.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116