Enterprise Architect (AWS)
A leading media company are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join the business on a permanent basis
The role demands the expected maturity and experience of an enterprise level architect, who can linearise, refine and communicate business requirements and expectations to the engineering team. Get close to implementation, steer and support developers in their daily work while looking down the line at the next work items.
The successful candidate will be need to hit the ground running and take ownership of the work in progress bringing their own vision and expertise to a maure but pre-released project.
Digital Team is a product-centric organisation spanning many areas of technology and product development.
- Technical solution ownership of the group’s e-commerce and CRM Enterprise architecture
- To translate, and drive, the business requirements into technical and process terms while putting our current and future readership to the fore
- Delivering and clearing the path for the best practical technical solution
- Aligning the technology team’s focus through continued participation in daily stand-up, planning sessions and agile rituals
- Designing and owning architectural vision and blueprint
- Defining and communicating the solution System Qualities in terms of the value stream and return on investment
- Evaluating design alternatives and performing cost benefit analysis
- Leading and organising evaluations of the third party Commercial Off-The-Shelf and/or bespoke solutions (including RFP/RFQ etc)
- Presenting, at all levels within the organisation, the technical vision, plan and the progress of project
- Developing and maintaining necessary models and documentation to describe what the system ‘is’ and what it ‘does’
- Actively participating in how we improve the quality assurance processes and working with our development partners
- Serving as the technical governance representative within cross functional teams and practises Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and QA
Thank you for considering an application to our vacancy. By proceeding to submit your CV for this role, you are providing your consent that your CV and the personal information you provide can be collected, stored securely on our database and processed by Strategic People on behalf of the Client and their vacancy. You agree that the details you provide may also be used for future recruitment activity by Strategic People should there be a vacancy that is suitable for your skills and experience, and that you can be contacted accordingly. You are aware that your data can be deleted at any point from our database at your request, and you will no longer be eligible for consideration of any vacancies Strategic People may have.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116