Head of Product
Our client is looking for an impact-driven Head of Product Management to lead our growing team of (digital) product managers.
How you will contribute (key responsibilities):
- Lead product managers who are part of cross-functional squads working across the different digital experiences;
- Help the product managers grow professionally by coaching, setting clear development goals and stretching objectives, with regular check-in on progress so that they can do the best work of their lives and be a great team;
- Be equally obsessed by metrics and qualitative customer insights because you genuinely care about our customers;
- Support your team to set hypotheses, test riskiest assumptions and break down complex problems into small steps, so helping make judgement calls on MVP experimental work versus iterative improvements that deliver incremental gains for the customers and the company;
- Set best practices within product management discipline for test & learn, communication, analytics, product discovery et al;
- Collaborate with your leadership peers in product design and software engineering to define and implement effective ways of working;
- Define and execute on product vision and strategy with bias to doing what matters most on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly – because you love to ship products;
- Support and coordinate with cross-functional teams in balancing resource constraints to deliver to our ambition and adjust course when needed; and
- Contribute to the senior management team that this role is a member of.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116