£500-520 per day
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a blue-chip organisation as a Test Manager on their leading change and transformation programme.
Working closely with areas of IT, Change Management and acting as a liaison with the business, the Test Manager will be involved in setting a clear vision of the product, defining user stories, and prioritising user stories with the wider project team and key stakeholders.
The Test Manager will be responsible for a wide range of testing activities including defining test strategies, test plans, administrating the defect management process, and managing risks and issues. This will include identifying, tracking and removing impediments in each software release.
- Manage a team of system testers. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) resource planning, workload allocation, appraisals, coaching & mentoring, performance reviews and management, and leadership.
- Undertake a range of testing tasks such as test estimation, writing test plans and summary documents, define test cases and execute tests.
- Effectively communicate the business requirements to the project/scrum team
- Assist in release planning and deployment
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business and/or end user
- Proactively ensure the continuous improvement using the PDCA cycle
- Establish and maintain trusted and lasting relationships with the business and customers.
- Proven Test Management experience
- Experience of managing a small-medium team of testers
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge of Cloud
- Evidence of having worked in an agile/scrum environment
- Previous experience of HR system testing
- Excellent relationship builder including the ability to influence others
- Able to work across departments and ability to co-ordinate work
- Experience of working within a structured IT delivery team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high profile blue-chip organisation, please forward your CV for consideration.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116