Workday Payroll BA
A Business Process Analyst is required to work with a real-estate advisors located in the heart of London. The company are in the early stages of integrating the Workday module across their system modules. The role will involve the implementation of the Workday module in to their payroll as part of a business change project.
The organisation is a rapidly growing company who specialise in investment management and real estate, with multiple offices across the UK.
The Business analyst will be responsible for;
- Planning the next steps required to integrate the Workday module into payroll
- Working with operating models
- Data gathering
- Working within an AGILE environment
Required Skills and Experience;
- Previously worked on payroll related projects
- Experience working on business change projects
- Experience working towards target operating models and process mapping
- Worked in an AGILE environment
Business Analyst, Payroll, Business Change
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116