About the Role:
If you’re looking for a new challenge with the opportunity for growth we may just have the job for you! We’re looking for a hardworking team player to come and join our client’s fast-paced working environment. All that we ask is that you come equipped with drive, a positive attitude and an eagerness for all things data. Whether it’s Python, SQL, Spark or any other methods of data analytics, we need you to provide a deep insight into data. You must have the skills to work efficiently and produce high quality work. If you’ve ticked all of these boxes and you’re keen to learn more, please contact us.
• Develop big data processing pipelines.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends in data.
• Development and communication of Data Science team goals.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• PhD required in CS, math, statistics, or other quantitative major.
• 5+ years working in Data Science and/or Analytics with preference to marketing science, decision science or market research.
• Experience with Python Experience with Spark or other distributed language.
• Experience with AWS or any other cloud provider.
• Strong stats background.
• ML experience in a professional environment a plus.
• Experience developing production code and pipelines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience communicating and presenting to leadership team.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Equity.
- Fully Covered Health, Vision & Dental Packages.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy.
- Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Fitness Subsidies & Free Parking.
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Beer, Wine.
- Outings, Lunches, Happy Hours & Game Room.
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave.
- Casual Dress & Dog-Friendly Office.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116