Payroll Specialist- Dutch Social Legislation
My client are a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. They focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable their clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Their core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
- Set-up payroll of complex clients.
- Processing payroll of complex clients who require special attention.
- Establishing a good relationship with your clients based on trust.
- Answer questions from team regarding complex payroll questions.
- Assisting with projects for the HRP department (example ISAE3402 certification).
- Assistance with putting in place best practices in the department.
- Maintaining process documents.
- Checks on processed payrolls by Junior Officers.
- Holder of a Bachelor or Master degree.
- A qualification in personnel administration is an asset.
- Proven experience in a payroll administrator role within a payroll delivery position (at least 5 years).
- Exposure to expat/international payrolls is desirable.
- Knowledge of Social Legalisation in Netherlands.
- Knowledge of Internal employment.
- Experience of processing payrolls end to end.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Fluent both written and spoken English and Dutch or French.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116 (424) 317-5655 +31 20 422 2981