Payroll Specialist- French social legislation
Brussels OR France
Interim/Permanent Opportunities available
My client who are a Global Leading Consultancy are currently building their Payroll team. They are a team who go the extra mile and are dedicated to the work that they do. They are always willing to help each other and communicate across different time zones in order to maintain their excellent working relationships. They prioritise communicating effectively in order to achieve optimum results. They are constantly striving for efficiency and are improving our processes and are keen to maximize all ideas in order to add value to the service we deliver. Overall, if you are proactive, knowledge seeking, have an eye for detail, a positive approach and willing to develop yourself then please read more.
- Set-up payroll of complex clients.
- Processing payroll of complex clients who require special attention.
- Establishing a good relationship with your clients based on trust.
- Answer questions from team regarding complex payroll questions.
- Assisting with projects for the HRP department (example ISAE3402 certification).
- Assistance with putting in place best practices in the department
- Maintaining process documents.
- Checks on processed payrolls by Junior Officers.
- Holder of a Bachelor or Master degree.
- A qualification in personnel administration is an asset.
- Proven experience in a payroll administrator role within a payroll delivery position (at least 5 years).
- Exposure to expat/international payrolls is desirable.
- Knowledge of Social Legalisation in France.
- Knowledge of Internal employment.
- Experience of processing payrolls end to end.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Fluent both written and spoken English and Dutch or French.
If you'd like to apply for this position, please fill in the form and a member of our team will contact you shortly or call us directly on0161 960 0116 (424) 317-5655 +31 20 422 2981